ENTRY PUBLIC: 64 Boulevard Gassendi in Digne-les-Bains
The museum is accessible to the people with reduced mobility except the last floor
- Full rate: €4
- Concession rate: €2 (student, unemployed, beneficiary of RSA work welfare benefit, senior citizen, party of 10 persons),
this site takes part in the Museums Passport scheme: concession rate €2
- Free admission up to 21 years old, and also on 1st Sunday of month and during national events
- Audioguide / Digital tablet: Loan free of charge
- Guided tour: advance booking is obligatory, for €1 extra per person
Means of payment: cash, debit/credit card, cheque
Services inside the museum
15 Rue de la Grande-Fontaine
04000 Digne-les-Bains, France
Opening times: Monday to Friday
9:00 – 12:00 / 14:00 – 18:00
- The museum is a public place subject to collective rules and regulations.
- All visitors must be dressed properly and must behave with courtesy towards the museum’s staff and other users.
- It is forbidden to smoke inside the buildings.
- Animals are forbidden.
- It is forbidden to the museum’s exhibits and installations.
- The works and exhibits may be photographed and filmed only without flash and only for the visitor’s private use